I really shouldn't be staying up late with you. But I guess I'm super aware of your expectation date.
I don't want to get close to you- but fuck it that's why I'm so drawn to you.
Tell me your life story. Pour out all those things that make you unique. The hardships of your life. All the ones you've lost.
Tell me sports stories and about how you've earned your scars and concussions. Your championships and losses.
Lets talk about how we're so much the same, and our favorite video games. Yell me about your love, your best friend and I'll listen as you talk about nearing the end.
Tell me about your son conceived out of hate, tell me how much it hurt when he died at age eight. Tell my about your girlfriend, how she died in your arms, tell me how protective you are- how for the ones you love you'll always take up your arms.
When you look at me like that I'm gonna bail- I have class I have to pass out, but I swear: for how ever long, in whatever way you've gained a lifelong friend today.
Well play playstation and I'll keep you updated about her when you gone. I'll sit outside with you as you smoke and ask you what you think about this girl. I'll help you live it up man. And when it's over- ill be there for those you are forced to leave behind. Promise.
And I've only known you about five days.
Aug, 24, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment