Saturday, October 20, 2012

On a happy note.

Started the day out with cuddles on the couch with my sister, listening to Florence and the Machine and just chilling and being goofy. Then shopping- so much more goofy.
Then lunch which was the epitome of goofy. At the Pizza House which was this fantastic Greek place with like a dinner feel. Excellent food!
We had a spectacular pizza dripping with toppings and cheese. Then Oreo, strawberry, and chocolate covered cheesecake for dessert. So yummy. Such a good time. I love being with my sister and nana. They bring out the best in me. I laughed and smiled the whole time. Ate till I got lethargic and ate more.
Came home and shot guns with the boys briefly.
They came up for dinner and I had an awesome cuddle sesh turned wrestling match with the boys and puppy, then sat outside and talked and bantered with my uncle and the fam who followed me out.
Awesome dinner talking and joking, telling takes about haunted houses we had put on.

Just an awesome day. Wish I didn't have class Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment