Thursday, October 18, 2012

My brain just shut off.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYWWHHHHYYYYY. UG IM so upset! The last few days have been so fucking good. Why am all of a sudden fucking shutting off. DAMNIT! Why why!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!?!!!???!??! I'm just sitting here listening to Amanda Palmer and doing an assignment for class and mother fucker I just don't even know. So now just sad. And I have no reason to be. I've had such good days!! My "daughter" finally got back in touch with me, and me and my "wife" have been fine talking, and things are going awesome for those two. I stayed the night with my best friend and had a wonderful time. I had my favorite class today, got to sleep in, the got fed carrot cake in class. Not to mention all I do in that class is listen to and talk about music.

WHY WHY AM I UPSET I WAS FINE OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEE!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment