Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am still as a lost child.

Easily disappointed and lied too.
Taken advantage of and no where to call home.
I am alone in this world and so often lonely.
The empty hallow of my chest cries voicelessly.
With scraped knees and a bruised body I sit on this street
I am cold and I am often hungry.
I draw others to me like moths to a flame.
I need their light around me to keep mine from burning out.
It burns so bright but is but embers.
I need forests. I need sky and I need trees.
I need art and music and diversity and the chaos of the city streets.
I need people. With their different colors and interests and loves and accents and moods and laughs and lives.
I need music. Symphonies and orchestras and bass drops and snares and crescendos and synth and lyric and harmonies and screaming and guitars and melodies and riffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment